Montag, 6. Februar 2012

Decisions I made - CHANGES!

Hey Peeps!

It was really a wonderful time I had in the scrapper worlds but sometimes interests and life change.
It's time for a huge change here as you can see this blog is nearly dead.
I'm not that much into tagging and scrapping right now 'cause I more often use Poser. *lol*

But I won't be away.
Everything changes.
And everything will be available soon.

What?

Yes, you're right. I decided myself to start again.
On my new blog, my new name, you'll find nothing at the moment.
But it will also change in the next few weeks.

I will upload older kits and older freebies there.
I will advertise there.
I will write there.
AND I will be back...THERE!

So change your bookmarks and please have a bit patience with me.
I will be back soon!

My new Blog URL: http://bondaged-princess.blogspot.com/

 lf you are interested in poser tubes from me - just have a peek over at MTA for me. My poser-freebies will also be available there in the freebie section soon! CLICK


You want to see what I did in the last time? You're interested in my Gallery? Visit me over there at Deviantart.com. CLICK


Hugs and Kisses
Seven

Keine Kommentare:

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP